There’s that point working on a project where you have been pushing so hard for so long that you never think you will see the end. As if pushing a giant boulder up a mountain, I can finally see the top crest in view. The anticipation to throw the boulder over the edge and allow it to build its own momentum is killing me!
- Project Interval Hype! February 28 is approaching! (live music, finger food, sangria, games and entertainment and limited edition prints at a discount!)
- My local art shop Flax has been a fan of Project Interval and has found a gallery in San Mateo, The Shop that wants to exhibit the series on March 6!
- Almost 20,000 views on my Youtube!
- Opened an etsy store for easy purchasing of landscapes and portrait commissions.
- Sent out postcards with reminders for the event. Some people will receive a giant print, some have unique drawings and paintings on the back.
- Working with Scratchpad wines so that we can paint on some wine bottles at Project Interval!
- Now using Twitter so I can tweeter.
- Deftera Night Market in San Francisco on February 23 is allowing me to show my work!
- I have held over 30 events and I just passed 100 reviews with an average rating above 4.5/5 on my Paint Nite page!